Monday, 6 May 2013

I forgot to post last last Sunday. Oops. Well, here it is!

  Argh! So, this past month has been hard for my boy and he's regressed back in toilet training. I am SO OVER this and kind of want to skip ahead a few years until it's all done. I hope the girl isn't this hard or I think I may well go mad (well, madder. This isn't doing wonders for my sanity, rest assured). He's just damn lucky that he is a relatively good boy or there'd be a perpetual storm cloud over my head.

  I also think that kids at day care are noticing and he is being teased about it - being called "Smelly" or "Yuck" by one kid in particular. Though, I may well be hearing exaggerated circumstances, I think I might have to talk to day care about it. While 4 year olds are very blunt and honest (most of the time), I still think that it should be reinforced that name calling is not okay. Think I may also ask about what is going on there because they are terrible at telling me anything about what happens there without lots of questions from me. Unfortunately, this day care is actually one of the best in the area (and it's still not great), so changing isn't really an option.

  Anyway, went on a random rage tangent there. Apologies for the lack of posting Sunday. I see loyalist hopeful for eye-wonders were left disappointed and I am sorry. The weather hasn't been terrific, so there isn't much on the camera reel today. Even so - onwards McDuff!

The husband always comments on how this looks like some random kid is
putting their hand on his face. In reality, he actually deliberately posed like
this. Maybe it has some emotive meaning to 4 year olds?

I think the boy put this on Yzzy, but it may have been the husband. We're a
Batman household so it's hard to tell. She liked to wear it so she could take
it off. She's like that with hats too. Strange child.
Because eating cheese scones is serious business. Very serious

                           

The girl is shaking her head and it's hilarious. For both of them. The boy gets
caught up in the moment.

Because nothing says end of post like a sniffy-faced baby who's moved her
bat-mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment